The course is ideal for those wishing to develop their career in professional horticulture, with a focus on amenity planting, large-scale garden design, accessible and sustainable design, and urban planting. The course is also a good choice for students wishing to launch a new career in horticulture at an advanced level, and provides a good foundation for higher education. Keen amateurs will also find this a rewarding and informative course.
The course includes:
- 8 Easy-to-follow study modules.
- 8 Assignments
- Supplementary study booklets and reports, including ‘Introduction to Presentation Tools’ and ‘Measuring Gardens’, as well as revision guides.
- FREE revision guide, worth £18!
- One-to-one tutor support by email and instant chat.
- Accredited training – Borders Connect is accredited by the ODL QC.
- Edinburgh Garden School Certificate of Course Completion/
- Revision support to prepare fully for the RHS Examination – Level 3 Principles of Garden Planning, Construction and Planning.
- Online study option if you prefer – start studying within 2 hours.
- RHS Level 3 Principles of Garden Planning, Construction and Planning
[button link=”http://www.edinburghgardenschool.com/2010/09/rhs-level-3-principles-of-garden-planning/” color=”orange”]Explore Enrolment Options[/button]