An ideal starting point for students considering a career in Garden Design, the course leads to a widely recognised level 2 certificate from the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS).
The course is also a good choice for keen amateur gardeners who would like to learn more about garden planning and maintenance, fruit and vegetable growing and protected growing.
The course includes:
- 6 Easy-to-follow study modules.
- 6 Assignments
- Supplementary study booklets, including ‘Introduction to Presentation Tools’ and ‘Measuring Gardens’, as well as revision guides.
- FREE revision guide, worth £18 plus full revision support, including the option to complete past exam papers as extra assignments.
- One-to-one expert tutor support by email and instant chat.
- Edinburgh Garden School Certificate of Course Completion/
- Revision support to prepare fully for the RHS Examination – Level 2 Principles of Garden Planning, Propagation and Development.
- Online study option if you prefer – start studying within 2 hours.
- RHS Level 2 Principles of Garden Planning, Establishment and Maintenance
[button link=”http://www.edinburghgardenschool.com/2011/08/rhs-level-2-principles-of-garden-planning-establishment-and-maintenance/” color=”orange”]Explore Enrolment Options[/button]